Center Door Seal measuring 2.1. long with a 8mm brush
The Center Door Seal is just the thing you need when fixing a brush seal to the surface of your door is not an option.
- It can be fitted to the top, side or bottom (or a mixture of all three) sides of nearly every door to seal those annoying gaps where the wind and rain get through.
- The Center Door Seal is designed to fit into a 5mm wide groove that can be cut into nearly every type of door. The groove should be cut to a depth of 22mm to ensure the brush carrier sits flush with the edge of the door.
- The brush filaments are made from Type 6 nylon which is hard wearing, works in a temperature range of between -40°c through to more than 100°c.
- The filaments also have excellent memory meaning they will not go out of shape - unlike cheaper products that are on the market.
- If your brush wears out, gets damaged or you require a longer brush length than the standard 10mm one the strip comes with, then you can buy a replacement - see our range of camstrips to find the replacement brush you need.
- The brushes are simple to replace. All you have to do is tap out the old brush and slide in the new one.
- Your Center Door Seal will come with full fitting instructions to help you get that perfect fit.
- All orders placed before 2pm (Monday-Friday) will be dispatched by the supplier on the same day so please allow time for delivery.
- Orders placed Saturday/Sunday/Bank holidays will be dispatched the following working day.
- Delivery is to the British mainland only. (Excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands)
- If you require delivery outside this area or further information please call us.