Heavy duty Motorcycle workshop or storage, Steel Building - 7m width x 7m length x 2.5m eave height
- Single skin .7 box profile (non insulated cladding) includes a non-condensation barrier
- 1 x Electric single skin roller door 4.0m width x 2.1m height with bullet locks either side of door for extra security
- 1 x 10-point locking steel security door
- Extra secure security star fixings
- Gutters and downpipes to ground level
- Flashings to ground level
- CE Marked
- Delivery (UK Mainland Only)
- Instruction booklet and free help line for self-build. (construction and ground-working service available)
Steel Build Masters (SBM Direct) provide high quality, modern and contemporary steel buildings that provide a stunning space, promoting beautiful aesthetics, superior strength, energy efficiency and sustainability whilst considering whole life costs and any budget constraints.
SBM offer total design freedom with no restrictions in the size, shape or finish of your completed building. SBM fully understand the external finish has a significant impact on the appearance of any building, so provide a variety of exterior steel, timber and brick finishes which can be used individually or combined to great effect.
SBM deliver building solutions for diverse industries, from industrial, commercial and domestic through to a host of highly specialist market sectors to include automotive, aviation, marine, equestrian, sport, renewable energy and education.
SBM offer a full nationwide turnkey construction service to include all or any part of the process. This process includes the following stages
• Initial site survey
• Bespoke CAD design
• Planning and building regulations
• Precision Engineering
• Frame erection for both hot and cold rolled steel
• Cladding and roofing using a full range of energy efficient materials
• A range of high quality PA, Fire and security doors
• Roller doors and sectional doors
• UPVC Windows
• Internal Fit out
• Mezzanine floors
• Industrial Racking
The friendly and knowledgeable SBM team is always on hand to offer expert help and advice.
T 0800 368 9100
E [email protected]
(extra charges may apply for other areas - please call for there may be an extra charge)
This design meets with all standard area situations. If you are close to the sea, mountain ranges, high wind locations etc. we can give you the engineering specification upgrades on this building so that it is fit for purpose.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to alter sizes of this building.