This Weeks Top Sellers
£21.44 (inc VAT) £17.87 (ex VAT)
£53.75 (inc VAT) £44.79 (ex VAT)
£44.99 (inc VAT) £37.49 (ex VAT)
£24.00 (inc VAT) £20.00 (ex VAT)
£27.95 (inc VAT) £23.29 (ex VAT)
10x KA Fillet Seal 25KG For Waterproofing
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 20 - 40 and get 10% off
10x 25kg Buckets KA Fillet Seal
Fillet Seal from Kenyon Agencies Ltd (KA) is especially formulated to strengthen the weak points in block work and masonry during waterproofing - especially using KA Tanking Slurry. It is used in most occasions when a floor meets a wall or corners.
When to use Fillet Seal
It can be used in nearly every occasion where the floor meets walls and corners when a join may be weak and lead to waterproofing problems in the future.
It is recommended to use as an aid to strengthen the stress points that can occur in stonework waterproofing.
Easy to use
Simply add 4 litres of clean water to each 25kg bucket of KA Fillet Seal
How it works
The Fillet Seal acts with water and free lime that is present in the substrate to react with the active chemicals in KA Fillet Seal. This quickly forms and develops a continuous barrier of insoluble crystals that penetrate deep into the fabric of your wall and floor. The active ingredients in KA Fillet Seal will not delaminate, peel off or wear away. The permanent waterproofing properties become an integral part of the structure, protecting your floors and walls from water-borne corrosive elements.
Once the fillet has set, teh active chemicals remain dormant until any subsequent contact with water reactivates the sealing process.
Setting rate and penetration
The speed and depth that the crystalline development that will be will achieved varies with the density and surface absorption of the material you are applying it to. Sufficient surface penetration will provide full waterproofing after between five and seven days.
Fillet Seal is made from specially prepared quartz, Portland cement, and a blend of organic and inorganic chemicals.
Feel free to call with any questions and we do take all major credit/debit cards - Free Phone: 0800 368 9100 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery is to the British mainland only. If you require delivery outside this area, or further information on pricing feel free to call or email.
Thank you for looking
1. This is a general standard product by SBM Direct.
2. Installation is not included in the price.
3. Delivery is included in our price to the British mainland (excluding Northern Ireland). You will need to contact us if you are not sure or need to check on extra delivery charges.
4. Off-loading is the customers responsibility unless otherwise stated.
5. Any shortage/damage to product needs to be reported to us within 48hrs of delivery.
6. This product remains the property of SBM DIRECT until fully paid for.
7. Insurance for loss or damage of materials once delivered is the responsibility of the purchaser.
8. Waste material disposal is down to the purchaser.
9. Full Terms and Conditions are available upon request.
10. Pictures are for illustration purposes only
Any problems just call 0800 368 9100 or Luiza@steelbuildmasters.co.uk