This Weeks Top Sellers
£21.44 (inc VAT) £17.87 (ex VAT)
£44.99 (inc VAT) £37.49 (ex VAT)
£53.75 (inc VAT) £44.79 (ex VAT)
£11.99 (inc VAT) £9.99 (ex VAT)
£27.95 (inc VAT) £23.29 (ex VAT)
Gliderol GRD+/G+ Motor, replaces RW-1 motor - Retrofit Remote Control Roller Door Opener
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and get 5% off
1 x Gilderol GRD+/G+ Motor replaces the RW-1 Roller Shutter Door Motor
Please call 0800 368 9100 if you would like to see the fitting instructions prior to ordering
Power to spare - 500N for doors up to: 5m wide x 3m high with a maximum area of 12sqm
The new GRD+/G+ is a single unit motor and controller suitable for “retro-fitting” to GlideRol•a•Door and most existing single skin steel shutter doors.
It features a built in courtesy light and spring loaded dis-engage and re-engage cords as standard.
Make life easy
Patented world-wide, the Gliderol G+ makes arriving home and opening your garage door on a wet, dark night a simple matter of pressing a button. Drive in, warm safe and dry.
The opener fits to a new door or is an easy upgrade to an existing door. A 24 month guarantee adds to the peace of mind the Gliderol brand brings.
1 remote can operate up to 3 doors.
Safe, powerful & quiet
This slim-line unit fits discretely at the side of the door curtain and the 500N motor powers the door quietly and safely. The opener is CE marked and built within our audited ISO 9001 quality systems.
Automatic force sensing ensures the door operates safely at all times, stopping and reversing should an obstruction be encountered in accordance with standard EN13241-1:2003.
Low voltage control circuits and stand by consumption of just 2 watts keeps power usage down to a minimum.
Two transmitters are included and a further three Glide-a-Code transmitters can be added, each producing a unique rolling code for secure operation every time.
Each transmitter can operate a further three compatible devices with a push button for each.
2 year electric parts warranty
The built in courtesy light illuminates automatically for three minutes.
The opener can be set to close automatically after one or two minutes, perfect if you forget to close the door on leaving home. As a precaution safety beams must be fitted.
Accessories such as an external light can be connected to the control unit and operated with the door.
If the power fails, a handy disengage cord allows the door to be opened manually with the option of an external release for garages with no other entry. A battery back up unit is available to keep your
ISO 9001:2000 SGS
Feel free to call with any questions and we do take all major credit/debit cards - Free Phone: 0800 368 9100 or Email: email@example.com
Delivery is to the British mainland only. If you require delivery outside this area, or further information on pricing feel free to call or email.
Thank you for looking
1. This is a general standard product by SBM Direct.
2. Installation is not included in the price.
3. Delivery is included in our price to the British mainland (excluding Northern Ireland). You will need to contact us if you are not sure or need to check on extra delivery charges.
4. Off-loading is the customers responsibility unless otherwise stated.
5. Any shortage/damage to product needs to be reported to us within 48hrs of delivery.
6. This product remains the property of SBM DIRECT until fully paid for.
7. Insurance for loss or damage of materials once delivered is the responsibility of the purchaser.
8. Waste material disposal is down to the purchaser.
9. Full Terms and Conditions are available upon request.
10. Pictures are for illustration purposes only
Any problems just call 0800 368 9100 or Luiza@steelbuildmasters.co.uk