This Weeks Top Sellers
£22.50 (inc VAT) £18.75 (ex VAT)
£53.75 (inc VAT) £44.79 (ex VAT)
£44.99 (inc VAT) £37.49 (ex VAT)
£27.95 (inc VAT) £23.29 (ex VAT)
£11.99 (inc VAT) £9.99 (ex VAT)
Gliderol GRD+/G+ Motor, replaces RW-1 motor - Retrofit Remote Control Roller Door Opener
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 10 and get 5% off
Gilderol GRD+/G+ Motor replaces the RW-1 Roller Shutter Door Motor
Power to spare - 500N for doors up to: 5m wide x 3m high with a maximum area of 12sqm
The new GRD+/G+ is a single unit motor and controller suitable for “retro-fitting” to GlideRol•a•Door and most existing single skin steel shutter doors.
It features a built in courtesy light and spring loaded dis-engage and re-engage cords as standard.
Make life easy
Patented world-wide, the Gliderol G+ makes arriving home and opening your garage door on a wet, dark night a simple matter of pressing a button. Drive in, warm safe and dry.
The opener fits to a new door or is an easy upgrade to an existing door. A 24 month guarantee adds to the peace of mind the Gliderol brand brings.
1 remote can operate up to 3 doors.
Safe, powerful & quiet
This slim-line unit fits discretely at the side of the door curtain and the 500N motor powers the door quietly and safely. The opener is CE marked and built within our audited ISO 9001 quality systems.
Automatic force sensing ensures the door operates safely at all times, stopping and reversing should an obstruction be encountered in accordance with standard EN13241-1:2003.
Low voltage control circuits and stand by consumption of just 2 watts keeps power usage down to a minimum.
- Two transmitters are included and a further three Glide-a-Code transmitters can be added, each producing a unique rolling code for secure operation every time.
- Each transmitter can operate a further three compatible devices with a push button for each.
- 2 year electric parts warranty
- The built in courtesy light illuminates automatically for three minutes.
- The opener can be set to close automatically after one or two minutes, perfect if you forget to close the door on leaving home. As a precaution safety beams must be fitted.
- Accessories such as an external light can be connected to the control unit and operated with the door.
- If the power fails, a handy disengage cord allows the door to be opened manually with the option of an external release for garages with no other entry.
Smart technology... Adaptable technology...
SYSTEM CERTIFICATION - ISO 9001:2000 SGS
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
|Delivery information and conditions|