Double steel fire exit doors
The emergency and fire exit doors do not include a locking system as standard, they are “blank” steel doors and therefore require an additional locking system to hold them secure.
CE rated external lockable handle is fitted to the fire exit/emergency exit steel door for external access, the handle is designed to open the crash bar. Whilst operation of the crash bar will override the lock.
Our double steel fire exit doors comprise of the following features
- Easy installation
- Expandable frame to accommodate 1780mm - 1840mm by 2075 height
- Complete with frame, hinges and threshold
- Anti-jemmy lip round the frame
- Panic hardware is all CE rated
- 2mm frame with 1mm leaf with inbuilt steel strengthening
- Active leaf on either the left or right, opening outwards only
- Comes with Shoot/Flush bolts on inactive leaf
- Powder coated to RAL7045
- Double panic bar installed
*Images seen are only examples of similar products completed by Steel Build Masters.